Saturday, September 24, 2011

Halloween Display


 Halloween Decor Crafts
Designed for Oh My Crafts

Halloween Display created by OMC designers: Lindsey, Machelle and Whitney
Lindsey, my coworker designed this paper strip pumpkin!  I loved it so much I recreated my own at home. For instructions check out the OMC blog.


I designed this pumpkin teeth pail.  Unfortunately, everyone who walked by would take some of the candy corn so I had to fill the bottom half with paper to make it look full (;  By now, I'm sure the candy corn is gone, but it was cute while it lasted!   Here are the supplies and instructions:
Instructions:
1.       Cut orange paper about 4” x 10” and insert into the pail.
2.       Cut out a jack-o-lantern face with black vinyl and apply to the pail.  This pumpkin face was made from the eclips cartridge: Halloween and Scaredy Cat.
3.       Fill pail with Candy Corn
4.       On the lid of the jar apply a chalk label with the words “pumpkin teeth” written on it.


This Halloween canvas was designed by Machelle, another designer at OMC.  She made it by painting a canvas orange, applying a vinyl stencil of the house and spiderwebs and painted black over the stencil.  Let it dry, peeled the vinyl stencil off, and finished by adding sparkly spiders and jewels. 

1 comment:

  1. Fun projects. I love that pumpkin using all the different patterned papers.

    Jani
    paper compulsions

    ReplyDelete